Saturday, August 1, 2009

Today is G.I. Joe Day

Save money on an admission ticket to Kings Island and help support our troops on G.I. Joe Day today at Kings Island.

Bring a donation to the park for care packages that will be sent to U.S. troops overseas and you will save $10.00 off the regular gate admission price. Items needed are twin sheets, flannel or microfiber blankets, white boot socks in men’s and women’s sizes, beef jerky, hand warmers and vitamin single serve drink mixes.

G.I. Joe Day at the park is in conjunction with the upcoming release of the newest blockbuster movie of the summer, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, featuring heart-pounding action between the G.I. Joe Team and the Cobra Organization. The movie is set to release August 7.

Kings Island will be open until Midnight tonight! A Rozzi Fireworks show presented Marathon will take place at 10:00 p.m.